Friday, August 10, 2012

A good week

Time is really flying.  The boys are getting so big.  They are more like little boys than babies suddenly.  Must be all the walking and talking.  Lots of milestones this week.  Jasper set a new world record for his personal best of 8 solo steps (can you tell I'm really into the Olympics?)  And they both just started saying so many words, "duck," "eyes" and "up" to name a few.  My favorite though is "all done" which for Wylie is synonymous with "more," "out" and "no."  He basically uses it to cover all his bases, so we're working on that.  We have our baby class today which is always (well, usually) fun and a very welcomed time to hang with other adults even if we are all singing and clapping like idiots for the entire hour.  It's just different, okay?  No, but overall it's been a really lovely week.  Love these kids, but I always look forward to my childless weekends.  Oh, the freedom.  





The fun with this box lasted a good 25 minutes.  Score!

So much drool, so little time
This was really fun until....
this happened.  Oops.
Don't worry, he was totally fine.
Lunch...
I like to think of them as art pieces. I am a master of my craft.




Look at this little Olympian going for the gold!
      

Sometimes we take a little break like this ^




No comments:

Post a Comment